Mohammad Jahangir Alam, our esteemed founder and CEO, is the gentleman who has a dream 6.5 years ago that no one would ever dare to do so. That dream came in to reality as P2P. He has been very dedicated towards the company that shined as the light of glory.
With the motto “Plan to Perfection”, P2P started its journey in the port city Chittagong. The company has expanded its wing to the capital city Dhaka. P2P is going stronger day-by-day and promises to maintain the quality in the future and beyond.
As a part of social activities he is actively involved with the following social organizations:
- Honoured by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Haryana in April 2000 for his pioneering and visionary role in building post metropolitan Delhi.
- Awarded the Millennium Award by PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry on December 30, 1999 for his extraordinary contribution to the creation of modern Delhi.
- Elected to Delhi Assembly from Delhi Cantonment on formation of the State.
- Presided over the Delhi Co-operative Bank for more than 20 years.
- Formed the Indian Ex-Servicemen Association after Independence.
- Honoured by the President of India who conferred on him the rank of Hony. Lt. Col. in the Jat regiment.
- Appointed a member of the Punjab Post-war Reconstruction Fund Committee after World War II.
- Awarded an MBE (Member of British Empire) for his outstanding contributions to the 1940 war efforts.
- Actively associated with the Boards of Management of various Charitable Trusts and educational institutions.